Thursday, May 4, 2017

And here we go, again!

I'm back!  I won't bother to ask if you missed me, as I don't have any followers to care if I post or not. This is mostly okay, as the majority of my writing is more for me that anyone else, but I would like to get feedback...
At any rate, I am resolved to get back to posting to my blog.  Right now, I have a lot of projects that I am going to be working on for the SCA, so I will mostly be posting about them and my never ending weight loss journey.




I am going to be making hoods for their Royal Highnesses Leif III and Ansteys. I was just getting about to start this project, when Her Highness asked for my help with an urgent project for her Coronation Weekend, to which I of course said "Yes!". So I put the hoods on hold and started embroidering sleeves for her Highness to give as favors to the winners of her tournaments on Sunday. Once I finish with the sleeves, I will get back to work on the hoods. Then start working on projects for me.


The list is long, but I have decided that if I break it down into little bits, I will eventually get through it all. To that end, my starting list is as follows:


1. Hood for Leif III
2. Hood for Ansteys
3. Finish embroidering violets
4. Purple Dress
5. Plaid Dress
6. Coats
7. Underpinnings
8. New black tunic for Rick











No comments:

Post a Comment