Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve

Tomorrow, the first day of 2016, my adventure to becoming a better, more organized, well read, creative person begins. I also start two more challenges, bringing the grand total up to 5. In addition to reading more, becoming a better me and the "Great Tidy Up", I am starting a fitness challenge with my sister, and Project 365.

The "21 day Fitness Challenge" is through Oola Life (https://www.oolalife.com/).  I love these guys.  My sister turned me on to them this past year, and I have really had a lot of personal growth thanks to Oola. If you have a chance, I recommend taking a look at their website, and reading the book, "Oola, Find Balance in an Unbalanced World", it might change your life.

365 Project, is all about documenting the coming year, one day and one photograph at a time. This is the link to my profile.  There is nothing there yet, but there will be.
http://365project.org/chaneywiese/profile
I'm super excited about this project. I love to take pictures, and I really want to get better at it.  Plus, what a fun way to capture everyday memories!

Today is my hubby's birthday, and we will celebrate with dinner out and maybe a movie. Neither of us are big into loud, crowded parties, and although we love our friends and usually celebrate with them, this year we will be ringing in the New Year quietly this year. R has to work early tomorrow morning, and I have much to do to prepare for 12th Night on Saturday.




2 comments: