Tuesday, December 29, 2015

At the Starting Line

As 2015 draws to a close, I am looking forward to a new year full of new challenges for growth and learning. I often have a hard time finding motivation within myself to accomplish my goals, and I find that challenges are often the best way for me get where I want to be. Usually, I am only competing against myself, although occasionally I will take on a competitive challenge just for the fun of it.

I'm starting off the year with three year long challenges, and one thirty day challenge.  The plan, is to continuously work through the year long challenges, and start a new 30 day challenge each month.

First, a reading challenge.  I love to read, but I often but it on the back burner for electronic entertainment. One of my goals for 2016 is to read more and play games on my phone less. I picked this challenge from Popsugar that I found on Pinterest. I think it will fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment