Friday, January 1, 2016

Hit the Ground Running

Happy New Year!

Alright, quick overview of where I am and what this month's goals are:

1. Reading - Read a book based on a fairy tale
  • I need to do a little research.  Right now I have a book, "After Alice", but I'm not sure that Alice in Wonderland counts as a fairy tale.
2. Better Me - Drink more water.
  • Reminders are all set on my phone. Every time the reminder goes off, drink 8 oz.
3. "The Great Tidy Up" - Area 1 - My Desk/Office Area
  • This week's Goal? - Get rid of extraneous paper I don't need.
4. 21 Day Fitness Challenge
  • My 2016 Fitness Goals:
    • Loose 52 lbs by 12/31/2016
    • Got to the gym at least 3 days a week for 45 minutes in January
    • Be able to say this honestly by 11/27/2016
 #OolaFitnessChallenge
5. 365 Project
  • January Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment